Restaurant design at Yotel Hotel has a modern style, designed by Softroom and Rockwell Group in June 2011, all of the room of the hotel, especially the restaurant has an excellent decoration with a modern touch. The hotel design is inspired by first-class airline cabins and first-class VIP rooms. The restaurant is the part of public facilities, used for breakfast or take a rest in the day or evening, the floor has a wide range of spaces and facilities to cater to every mood. The hotel has several restaurant designs and lounge, furnished with block-foam ‘Infinity’ seating by Quinze & Milan mimicking giant pieces from the video-game ‘Tetris’, space can be divided into two by a spectacular and colorful 33-foot chain curtain, whose design by Japanese artist Shinpei Naito.
The Club Lounge presents a unique concept in the transformable hospitality space. Ten private glass-walled cabins on a raised deck surround the main timber floored lounge space. By day space, lined with banquette seating and HM85 lounge chairs designed by Simon Pengelly and ‘Twist’ tables by PearsonLloyd, can be used for eating and drinking, impromptu meetings or private work.
On the ceiling, an array of computer-controlled color-changing light boxes create a soothing artificial sky by day or pulsate in time with the music at night. The signature lozenge format of the lightboxes is echoed in the bespoke suspended acoustic ceiling ‘clouds’ that help provide a comfortable environment throughout the public space.
On this restaurant design, While food and drink may be enjoyed by guests throughout Four, the principal dining space, with a menu specially created by acclaimed chef Richard Sandoval, is the 115-seat Dohyo restaurant. Taking inspiration from the configuration of a Japanese sumo-wrestling ring—where a raised central platform is surrounded by spaces for the spectators to watch the match—the Dohyo at YOTEL sports a similarly-sized central stage flanked by banquettes and booths. Diners can take a seat at the ringside, or, thanks to a unique arrangement of sunken communal tables, dine in the Dohyo arena itself.
Thank You for visiting and saving these restaurant photos. You can also get other photos of other restaurant design from this website. Just visit the following gallery and get several awesome photos of the restaurant design.
Photos of Restaurant Designs
- Restaurant Design Tips for Successful Sales
- Boozy, Florid and Elegance Cafe & Restaurant Design of Scarlett
- Best Restaurant Interior Decorating Design with Natural Green Concept
- Unique Bar and Fashion Cafe Interior Design and Lighting by Marchi
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Pause Cafe in Tokyo
- Restaurant Design Tips for a Successful Business
- Restaurant Design at Yotel Hotel by Softroom Architects and Rockwell Group
- Hospitalis, An Unique Hospital Theme Restaurant with White and Red Color
- Restaurant Interior Designs for Retail Businesses
- Gallery of Modern Restaurant at An Art-Deco Yangtse Boutique Hotel
- Modern Interior Design of Olive Earth Restaurant by Lifeforms Studio
- Contemporary and Unique Interior Design of Stix Restaurant
- Modern Restaurant Inte rior Design of SHO Shaun Hergatt
- Asian Restaurant Design of Rosa’s From Thailand
- Restaurant Design of Basil Greek Dining in Aurora – Illinois
- Luminous Restaurant and Cafe Interior Design with Unique Lighting
- Modern Restaurant Design of Nota Bene with Wood, Stone and Leather Materials
- A Warm, Friendly and Inviting Interior Design of Cafe Giardino
- Artistic Nishimura Japanese Restaurant with Traditional Concept
- Modern Restaurant Design of Restaurant Crudessence