This is the remodeling house of Victorian mansion flat into an elegant contemporary apartment. Although the original layout has largely been retained, extensive structural alterations were carried out to improve the relationships between the various spaces. This is the living room with a handsome space with a corner bay window looking onto Sloane Street, London. There are window architraves and a bespoke limestone fireplace.
This is the opposite end of the living room to the bay window. This provides high-level book shelving, a plasma TV on a lift, and some background lighting.
Here is the central corridor that connects the entrance hall with the principal living areas and the master suite. with a new built-in joinery, raised doorways, mirrored panels and simple lighting help to create a spacious and glamorous ambiance.
Japanese style sliding doors with opaque glass panels lead to the master bathroom which is lined with polished limestone. A build-in vanity cabinet opposite emphasises the view from the master bedroom and reflects daylight from the windows behind.
Furthermore, feel free to visit our gallery of apartment designs at the pictures below:
10 Pictures of Apartment Designs
- Transformable Spaces for Smart and Small Modern Apartment
- Modern Home Design of Contemporary Luxurious Apartment in Brisbane
- Best Apartment Design with Classic Style in St.Petersburg, Russia
- Purple Color Theme on Small Modern Apartment Design
- Remodeling House of Victorian flat into Herbert Contemporary Apartment
- Apartment for Rent in New York, Find Apartment in NY
- Small Apartment Design in Vaasa by Alvem Makleri & Interior
- Create More Living Space for Modern Apartment
- Minimalist Room for Modern Apartment Design
- Best Home Interior Design for Modern Apartment