Greek boutique hotel reviews, I love to write about boutique interior design, At this time I will share with you five Greek boutique hideaways. I wrote down this article by using the data from independent.co.uk, It’s all chic at this collection of rustic farmhouses, elegant villas, and contemporary cottages.
1. Archontiko Angelou, Leros
A pink neoclassical villa, Hotel Angelou dates back to 1895 when it was built as a summer home for the owner, Marianna’s great-grandmother. Now an elegant B&B set in lush gardens, it is surrounded by fields and mountains and is a short stroll from the sea. It has six rooms and two suites: upstairs rooms are light and airy, downstairs they are cool with tiled floors. I love this Greek boutique with its pink color.
2. The House of Baba Spiros, Messinia
This tiny 19th-century cottage is a quirky, romantic bolt-hole on the edge of a mountain village. Owned by a couple of British designers, the building’s interiors are white with splashes of color. French windows on the ground-floor lead out to the flower-strewn terrace with views across the valley to the sea. This Greek boutique offers a romantic atmosphere with its environment.
3. Perleas mansion Greek boutique, Chios
This 17th-century farm is certified organic and has over a thousand citrus trees in its orchards. Scattered through the farmhouse and outbuildings are seven charming guest rooms and apartments. Relax in the courtyard or wander past the old water-wheel and lily-filled pond, breathing in the scent of jasmine.
4. Aspros Potamos, Crete
At the head of a gorge amid olive trees, these dwellings look down a valley to Pefki village and the sea. The formerly derelict farmers’ cottages have been transformed into 10 rustic-chic self-catering properties. No electricity (nor air conditioning), just thick walls, candles, and oil lamps.
5. Villa de Loulia, Corfu
In a quiet, unspoiled corner of Corfu, you will find this luxury retreat, a gracious Italianate villa dating back to 1803. Set in manicured gardens it has been lovingly restored and converted into an elegant Greek boutique hotel. Deep pink walls and green shutters on the outside mirror the vibrant Mediterranean colors within.
At the end of this article, I would like to recommend you to visit our gallery below to get more pictures of hotel design from around the world.
Pictures of Hotel Designs
- Hotels Design Series: Various Decorating Ideas on Vine Hotel Madeira, Portugal
- Greek Boutique Hotels Reviews
- Hotels Interior Architecture of Amsterdam CitizenM
- Anderson Boutique Hotel Interior Design with Pink and White
- Cas Pla Ibiza Boutique Hotel Interior Design
- Modern Home Design on Terminus Hotel Office
- Find an Inexpensive Boutique Hotel in Cape Town, South Africa
- Luxury Boutique Hotel and Restaurant of Neri
- Hotel Renovation Project of Angeleno with the Goal of Making Guests Feel Right at Home
- Modern Hotel Design in Abu Dhabi – Yas Viceroy by Asymptote Architecture