Boutique interior design on this post is a specially designed boutique for children, children boutique designs usually decorated in full-color theme, this is a Cenerino boutique, this boutique selling Cenerino clothes. The architect said that “the design concept of the store was developed through analyzing functionality, perception, and the demonstrative aspect.” Designed by Tognon and his design team went through a series of careful analysis to adjust the entire shop to the client; from the shop exterior to the interiors. He and his design team took a sneak into the children’s world through an adult’s point of view.
Located in Via J. Da Ponte, Bassano Del Grappa, Italy, this children’s boutique interior design has many decorations that specially designed for children. Such as on this picture, there are several baby cloth display on the white colored wall with recessed lamps on ceiling. On another picture, there are many children decorating with colorful room design and colorful mirrors for a fitting room, so this can make the children feel convenience.
As the decoration, long luminous shelves were placed along the walls as they expand and illuminate the space while providing support for clothing and toys. It also could give a good lighting idea and to create warmth.
Probably to create a special for children boutique interior design, one of the challenges designers face is to design for children as they need to create an environment that produces the desired behavior and outcome and discourages undesirable behavior. Cenerino store was designed with the four basic environmental needs that children have; movement, comfort competence and control. Summing up, for the above reasons we’d like to see more stores like Cenerino around us!
The rose-colored window glass blends with the external light and the blue colored walls giving off a unique atmosphere. When all the elements of this kid’s store combine space with delicate childhood memories remain in our feelings. By typing on the search box above, you will easily searching for related posts of Boutique Interior Design.
Furthermore, feel free to visit our gallery below to get more pictures of boutique designs.
Picture of Fashion Store Interiors
- Boutique Interior Design of Dodo Jewelry Store by Paola Navone
- Violet Modern Boutique Room Design from Faberge
- Searching for Boutiques in Paris, Ekovaruhuset Eco-Fashion Boutique
- Boutique Decorating Ideas with Simple and Luxury
- Men Fashion Store Design of Flagship by Pentagram Architects
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Stuning Boutique Design of Jamo’s Project
- Fashion Shop Design and Clothing Store Interior by AUM Archtiect
- Creative Interior Design of Must Boutique in Greece
- Cenerino Children Boutique Interior Design by Marcia Argyriades for Yatzer
- Top 5 of Hong Kong Fashion Boutique Design
- Anderson Boutique Hotel Interior Design with Pink and White
- Boutique Design of Unicorn by Amelie Thellen and Melanie Robillard
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Boutique Interior Design of Burberry in Paris
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Liberty of London Boutique with Gold Color
- Boutique Shop Designs with Modern Interior
- Contemporary Boutique Design of Tamara Brazdys Store by Plasma
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Shop Interior Design of Anteprima Plastiq Shop
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects