Boutique design in Hong Kong, usually designed in modern design. Fashion is the famous and important product in Hong Kong, people in Hong Kong believe that to get a high value and trendy fashion they should visiting some popular fashion boutique. As we know that Hong Kong is famed for putting its best and most creative foot forward, fashion wise. Here are top 5 Hong Kong fashion boutiques with these amazing interior design. The first picture is the Sin Sin Atelier, a cozy inspiring boutique that carries an interesting mix of merchandise including jewelry by Sandra d’Auriol and Jean Francois Fichot, accessories and textiles.
Sin Sin’s spring-summer collection is inspired by a positive energy from nature by decorating the interior with any indoor plants. The boutique is located in Sin Sin Atelier, 52 and 53 Sai Street, Central, tel: 2521 0308, website: www.sinsin.com.hk.
This is the Sabina Swims boutique design, owned and designed by Sabina Wong, Wong Sutch describes the interior as “quaint shabby chic with a heavy twist of SoHo-Boho”. “We are so fortunate to be in a 1930s original Chinese walk-up shop house. I have tried to keep the interiors true to their form – I painted the floor and walls myself with images of bikinis and phrases like ‘to the beach’.” The boutique is located in 1/F, 99F Wellington Street, Central, tel: 2115 9975, website: www.sabinaswims.com
This is the Spy House fashion boutique design, A comfortable interior decorated in a white contemporary style, mixed with wooden furniture and artwork. The label Spy is founded by Henry Lau, there are 4 boutiques with the same label in Hong Kong, but the Spy House that located in 1/F, Cleveland Mansion, 5 Cleveland Street, Causeway Bay is the largest and the favorite one. website: www.spyhenrylau.com.
Below is the Tabla boutique, The little space, tucked away on Prince’s Building mezzanine floor, is a treasure trove of trinkets and soft textures. Tabla is located next to Chanel, the designer label Mohan most admires. Shop M31, Prince’s Building, Central.
Below is the Amandarling fashion boutique design, Owner and designer Amanda Loke opened her first Hong Kong boutique in SoHo in 2004, moving to Central in 2007. Her label, Amandarling, is resort style clothing including jersey dresses, bikinis and sequinned or embroidered kaftans and tunics. The store also carries Littledarling for children and a selection of resin jewellery by Dinosaur Designs from Australia. Loke wanted to create a resort feel in the store. Inspired by a restaurant she loves in Maldives, the interior features high ceilings with black iron ceiling fans, floors with white rustic washed wood and white chandeliers from the US.
Furthermore, I have a lot of pictures of fashion store interiors on this website. I recommend you to add your references by visiting our gallery below:
Pictures of Fashion Store Interiors
- Violet Modern Boutique Room Design from Faberge
- Modern Jewelry Shop and Boutique Interior Design of Marni in Las Vegas
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Stuning Boutique Design of Jamo’s Project
- All Things You Need to Design a Good Handbag Boutique
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Boutique Shop Designs with Modern Interior
- Contemporary Boutique Design of Tamara Brazdys Store by Plasma
- Creative Interior Design of Must Boutique in Greece
- Boutique Design of Jimlar Footwear Showroom by Lorenzo Apicella
- Boutique Interior Design of Burberry in Paris
- Boutique Design of Unicorn by Amelie Thellen and Melanie Robillard
- Boutique Layout Ideas for a Business Beginners
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Interior Decoration of Tomasz Starzweski Boutique Design by Studio Seilem Architects
- Luxurious Beams Shop Interior Design, Osaka Japan
- Boutique Interior Design of Maison Saad by Mila Strauss Arquitetura
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Cenerino Children Boutique Interior Design by Marcia Argyriades for Yatzer
- Boutique Decorating Ideas with Simple and Luxury
- Anderson Boutique Hotel Interior Design with Pink and White