Modern store design can be achieved by decorating both exterior and interior of the store with latest trend on materials, color, lighting and theme. Such as these famous store design, all the pictures are the collection of several best store design in several countries. I hope this post will guide you to build your own store in modern style. The first sample is Fornarina stores in Las Vegas. Maybe you can easily read more about these store interior design on here. The project is signed by Giorgio Borruso Design, Fornarina store has been renovated by Brant Gordon Architect.
Next modern store design is Bape, after re-opened and renovated. The new wave of Bape Stores keep the identity that we have known from their store designs, yet they are a little different from previous stores. They use even more glass, much more metal applications and a little less color. Color accents now come more in the form of lights in the stores.
Here is another creative interior decorating for store, Jun Aoki with Lois Vuitton’s Eric Carlson and David Mac Nulty of Louis Voitton designed their Omotesando store in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. Built in 2002, the post-modern piece adds to the the glamor of commercial Japan. The collection of rectangular metal screens give a hint of something within. They have a soft texture like leaves from a tree. At night, fantastic light displays give a loud character to each of the five spaces.
Below picture is one of the store design with special theme, “Barbie”. The design concept of this store is how to create the characters where the “Barbie is hero”; expression of Barbie as a global lifestyle brand with historical connections to build a fashion brand. All exterior, interior, fixtures and furnishings designed by Slade Architecture. It is designed to make a fun, sleek, unapologetically feminine interpretation of Barbie: past, present, and future. The essential colors of the interior and exterior of the store is a pink expressing Barbie fashionable sense and history.
This is the Au Bon Pain store in Philadelphia. A colorful modern store design with amazing lighting. The finished project included some intricate designs and lighting. All the work was complete according to very specific store designs.
On this website, I have a lot of article and review about store design. You can also visit our gallery below to get more inspiring pictures for your store design.
Store Interior Design Pictures
- Modern Store of Cake Shop Pomme Sucre in Barcelona
- Modern Showroom Design of Light Center Speyer by Germany Architect Peter Stasek
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Reebok Shoes Retail Store
- Modern Jewelry and Giftware Store Design of Faraone in Milan
- Interior Decorating Ideas for Famous Modern Store Designs
- Sophisticated Porsche Fashion Shop Design in Modern Interior
- Modern Design of Fornarina Fashion Store – Las Vegas
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Creative and Unique Fashion Store Design of 24 Issey Miyake Shop by Nendo
- Modern Store Interior Design of Calligaris Furniture Shop
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Modern Fashion Boutique Accommodation of Mulberry
- Gallery of Modern Store Design Entrance Door
- Modern Fashion Store Interior Design with Wonderful Decorating
- Modern Store Design with A New Concept of Fitlop
- The Miss Sixty Modern Fashion Store Home Design
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Livraria da Vila Unique Bookstore Design in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Modern Brand Oriented Fashion Store Design by Alberto Apostoli Studio
- Front Shop Design that Invite more Customers