Retail store design with unique decoration can bring a successful, take a look on below picture of several retail shop design with their color choice. Most of retail stores are designed in special color to create a special brand, it gives a special difference between another stores or franchises store . Actually, all of franchise stores are using any favorite coloring with any branding value. There are also a lot of stores that used some color trends as their choice, they consider to use a trend color to create a modernity and fresh environment into the store. Just take a look around you. And here are some favorite coloring ideas for retail store design.
Red and white
One of the best and the most favorite color combination for retail store design is red and white, this color gives you an attractive and clean looks. There are a lot of franchise stores which used red color as their basic color, and the most favorite color combination is white. One of beautiful store in red and white is the Miss Sixty Modern Store, here is the picture..
Black and White
Black and white is a favorite color since it gives more inspiration and elegance, as a dark color, black and white color combination is good for any fashion retail store interior painting ideas. Such as this White House Black Market boutique design, All the decorations, white and black display table, grouping of mannequins, floor fixtures, chandeliers, doors and windows are colored in black and white.
Purple Color for Retail Store
Purple become a trend today, every one wants to apply this color in each interior, it’s a good idea to apply any purple color into your retail store. This is Cappellini’s flagship store in the 7th arrondissement in Paris, n. 242 boulevard Saint-Germain. Located in an area that hosts the most prestigious design brands, Cappellini presents its ever-present icons and new collections on two floors within the 200 m2 showroom. As in the other Cappellini showrooms throughout the world, one colour dominates the whole area, and purple is the color for the store in Paris.
Purple, a colour often used by Shiro Kuramata who has designed several pieces in the Cappellini catalogue, perfectly reflects the energy deployed by the brand since 1946 to propose new ways of living in tune with the times. A scene that embodies the inherent dual spirit of Cappellini offering excellent design products that are, at the same time, instruments for the art of living naturally.
For more inspirations, here are several pictures of store interior design you might like to adopt.
Pictures of Store Interiors
- Sophisticated Porsche Fashion Shop Design in Modern Interior
- All Things You Need to Design a Good Handbag Boutique
- Modern Design of Fornarina Fashion Store – Las Vegas
- The Miss Sixty Modern Fashion Store Home Design
- Front Shop Design that Invite more Customers
- Modern Brand Oriented Fashion Store Design by Alberto Apostoli Studio
- Interior Decorating Ideas for Famous Modern Store Designs
- Gallery of Modern Store Design Entrance Door
- Modern Store Design with A New Concept of Fitlop
- Modern Store of Cake Shop Pomme Sucre in Barcelona
- Creative and Unique Fashion Store Design of 24 Issey Miyake Shop by Nendo
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Modern Jewelry and Giftware Store Design of Faraone in Milan
- Livraria da Vila Unique Bookstore Design in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Best Color for Retail Store Design for a Success Shop
- Modern Showroom Design of Light Center Speyer by Germany Architect Peter Stasek
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Modern Fashion Store Interior Design with Wonderful Decorating
- Modern Fashion Boutique Accommodation of Mulberry
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou