Boutique Accommodation of Mulberry, Mulberry unveils new store and design concept for its London flagship location, the boutique designed in modern style on its display, lighting and overall architecture. The shop features a concrete floor, display stands made of oak batons and an 8.7 meter-long polished brass cash desk. The new store design is the result of Mulberry’s two year collaboration with Universal Design Studio. It is an innovative, thoroughly modern, dynamic retail environment that reflects the brand’s aesthetic, its commitment to craft, ecological and ethical concerns, and its ties to the English landscape.
According to Georgia Fendley, Brand Director, Mulberry; ‘We are immensely proud of our British heritage and our reputation for craftsmanship; we wanted to facilitate the translation of these quintessential elements of our brand into our retail interiors. Rather than a pastiche of the craft used to create our products we have sought out the best of British craft for each material and function and let the quality and authenticity speak for itself. The teams have delivered an astounding result given the almost impossible brief we set – beautiful, totally Mulberry, authentic, responsible, flexible and innovative.
They have wrestled with the sometimes conflicting agendas of aesthetics and ethics and their passion and commitment are evident in the attention to detail achieved. Unlike many slick ‘shop-fitted’ environments our new Bond Street flagship is designed to last and to develop a patina over time, like nearly all of the best things in life it will get better and better with use!
Lighting and decoration become the main feature that brings this fashion boutique into a modern store, it provides a high sense of art and luxurious to serve the customers as well as. via
On this website, I have a lot of article and review about store design. You can also visit our gallery below to get more inspiring pictures for your store design.
Store Interior Design Pictures
- Modern Showroom Design of Light Center Speyer by Germany Architect Peter Stasek
- Modern Design of Fornarina Fashion Store – Las Vegas
- Interior Decorating Ideas for Famous Modern Store Designs
- Sophisticated Porsche Fashion Shop Design in Modern Interior
- Modern Jewelry and Giftware Store Design of Faraone in Milan
- Gallery of Modern Store Design Entrance Door
- Modern Store Interior Design of Calligaris Furniture Shop
- Modern Fashion Store Interior Design with Wonderful Decorating
- Modern Fashion Boutique Accommodation of Mulberry
- Modern Store Design with A New Concept of Fitlop
- All Things You Need to Design a Good Handbag Boutique
- Creative and Unique Fashion Store Design of 24 Issey Miyake Shop by Nendo
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Reebok Shoes Retail Store
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Front Shop Design that Invite more Customers
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Livraria da Vila Unique Bookstore Design in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Modern Store of Cake Shop Pomme Sucre in Barcelona
- Modern Brand Oriented Fashion Store Design by Alberto Apostoli Studio