Hirayama Quesada is a couple of Hisako Hirayama and Frenjick Quesada, an interior designer from Manila Philippines, Quesada is an board topnotcher in interior design and he received his respective degrees from the Philippine School of Interior Design. He has an unique mix of interior design and business experience. Hirayama is originally from Tokyo Japan, She also received her respective degrees from the Philippine School of Interior Design, a famous home design school in Asia. Boutique is one of their beautiful project from their clients, Hirayama Quesada or HQ believe that by listening their clients, HQ can recognize its project’s unique design and functionality requirements.
So, the projects are built in fresh look and detail reflecting the client’s taste and individuality.
Jelly Bean is one of the HQ’s project, a boutique clothing that designed in modern interior design, the entrance door are decorated with glass window to display the cloth, the interior are decorated with white wall and wood flooring.
Here is the Fern boutique clothing, a modern fashion boutique with special interior lighting. See these beautiful and fresh look interior lighting.
The Ramp fashion boutique is a special clothing boutique with the display like a catwalk, the display are completed with the chair and the lighting system like in a fashion show. Just see these beautiful boutique galleries. via
Furthermore, I have a lot of pictures of fashion store interiors on this website. I recommend you to add your references by visiting our gallery below:
Pictures of Fashion Store Interiors
- Contemporary Boutique Design of Tamara Brazdys Store by Plasma
- Modern Fashion Boutique Interior Design by HQ
- Boutique Interior Design of Maison Saad by Mila Strauss Arquitetura
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Stuning Boutique Design of Jamo’s Project
- Boutique Interior Design of Burberry in Paris
- Boutique Design of Jimlar Footwear Showroom by Lorenzo Apicella
- Anderson Boutique Hotel Interior Design with Pink and White
- Interior Decoration of Tomasz Starzweski Boutique Design by Studio Seilem Architects
- Creative Interior Design of Must Boutique in Greece
- Searching for Boutiques in Paris, Ekovaruhuset Eco-Fashion Boutique
- All Things You Need to Design a Good Handbag Boutique
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Liberty of London Boutique with Gold Color
- Luxurious Beams Shop Interior Design, Osaka Japan
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Boutique Decorating Ideas with Simple and Luxury
- Modern Jewelry Shop and Boutique Interior Design of Marni in Las Vegas
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Boutique Layout Ideas for a Business Beginners
- Cenerino Children Boutique Interior Design by Marcia Argyriades for Yatzer
- Violet Modern Boutique Room Design from Faberge