Fashion store design should be designed with up to date and fresh style, all of the element of the store should be decorated with the latest and the most favorite theme, color and lighting. Below pictures are the “L’eLiseo” fashion store design with purple color and amazing lighting ideas. This fashion store is designed by Alberto Apostoli Studio.
The concept underlying this project is based on a combination of creativity and rationality and evolves through a refined use of form, light and color. Rationality is implicit in the use of squared shapes executed in glass and metal; creativity is mainly to be seen in three elliptic elements rising from the floor to model the false ceilings, thus contributing to separate the retail space into three distinct areas: menswear, ladies wear and young fashion.
Important elements of emotional communication with the clientele are, for example, the backâ?lit glass display cabinets, the RGB lighting of the false ceilings and the “honeycomb” display units in glass and metal. The LEDs, whose vertical and horizontal light is used by Apostoli as a proper surface covering, run all along the main aisles of the store and its furnishings, transforming the latter into sources of indirect light.
All furniture pieces on this fashion store design have been custom made by the architects own design and are defined by an unusual combination of glass and pearly white lacquered wood. A particularly impacting element is provided by the large brown wall which appears to be boxed? inside a glass display cabinet and whose interior supplies the backdrop to the china cabinets and furniture elements composing the till area.
The large display table positioned close to the entrance is particularly striking and elegant with its all glass structure that is partially illuminated from within. A clever use of color has been made: coffee and beige for the resin flooring, dove grey for the furniture and sections of the flooring and, finally, red – a flash of color that defines some graphic details, as well as a most unusual chair that has been specially created for this project.
On this website, I have a lot of article and review about store design. You can also visit our gallery below to get more inspiring pictures for your store design.
Store Interior Design Pictures
- Modern Fashion Boutique Accommodation of Mulberry
- Modern Store of Cake Shop Pomme Sucre in Barcelona
- Best Color for Retail Store Design for a Success Shop
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Reebok Shoes Retail Store
- Modern Store Interior Design of Calligaris Furniture Shop
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Sophisticated Porsche Fashion Shop Design in Modern Interior
- All Things You Need to Design a Good Handbag Boutique
- Modern Fashion Store Interior Design with Wonderful Decorating
- Modern Store Design with A New Concept of Fitlop
- Interior Decorating Ideas for Famous Modern Store Designs
- Modern Design of Fornarina Fashion Store – Las Vegas
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- The Miss Sixty Modern Fashion Store Home Design
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Creative and Unique Fashion Store Design of 24 Issey Miyake Shop by Nendo
- Modern Showroom Design of Light Center Speyer by Germany Architect Peter Stasek
- Modern Brand Oriented Fashion Store Design by Alberto Apostoli Studio
- Modern Jewelry and Giftware Store Design of Faraone in Milan
- Front Shop Design that Invite more Customers