Here is an unique but modern design of fashion or clothing boutique, the interior used unique decoration that used materials of paper tubes, the paper tubes are placed in random layers to create a special shape of arches, because of these arches, the shop creates diverse and complex spaces, similar to a cave. The boutique can be used in various ways throughout the various changes that occur in each year and create new ways to connect people with products. Located in Higashi Hiroshima city, Hiroshima, Japan.
The space not only serves as a store, but also as a place where you can hold events. The concept of this store responds to the continuing transformation and dynamism of the areas depending on where each person is. In places, continuous space overlooking the store and other fragments that appear to be inside a cave. The experience of walking into a feature space and random delivery on a similar experience to walking in nature. The design intent is to offer a new experience for people who come to the site to see their products. via
On this website, I have a lot of pictures of boutique interior design. I recommend you to visit our gallery below to get more inspiring pictures of boutique interiors.
Boutique Interior Pictures
- Interior Decoration of Tomasz Starzweski Boutique Design by Studio Seilem Architects
- Colorful Fashion Boutique Interior Decorating Ideas by Karim Rashid
- Modern Jewelry Shop and Boutique Interior Design of Marni in Las Vegas
- Searching for Boutiques in Paris, Ekovaruhuset Eco-Fashion Boutique
- Boutique Decorating Ideas with Simple and Luxury
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Karis Fashion and Clothing Boutique Modern and Unique Interior Design in Japan
- Cenerino Children Boutique Interior Design by Marcia Argyriades for Yatzer