Boutique design should be organized with a good layout and sophisticated decoration, such as this boutique design project ENFOLD NAGOYA TAKASHIMAYA that has an awesome layout on it’s interior. This boutique was built by Jamo Associates. Most people forgot that the design of the interior decorating ideas also as factor important in an effort to boutique. The interior boutique design that was monotonous in fact seemed the origin in the arrangement boutique made the visitor not comfortable and bored spending their time in a boutique.
Jamo Associates realized that the interior decorating ideas on a boutique design is the most important thing to get the visitors. This awesome Jamo’s project was designed by Norito Takahashi and Chinatsu Kambayashi. The client of this project is Baroque Japan Limited. The space area of this fashion store is 57m2 and located in Nagoya, Japan.
This boutique is decorated with white color wall design with ceiling lighting supported by USHIOSPAX. Several lamps are installed recessed on the ceiling. The wood textured flooring ideas are installed to get a warm and convenience atmosphere. With the concept of “hidden beauty”, the store is interested in forms that are beautiful regardless of what angle they are viewed from.
I love this boutique’s lighting and flooring ideas, it looks awesome with wood texture on the floor. Jamo had classic French styling in mind for the space, which comes through in such areas as the herringbone pattern used for the wood floors, but at the same time put a contemporary twist on this styling through the wall moldings created through a composition of straight lines reminiscent of abstract art. By decorating this boutique like this, the architects tried to provide a cozy and contemporary boutique design.
Jamo created racks like one-of-a-kind artworks using the brand’s signature shade of blue in order to draw out the mysterious elegance the brand creates through lavish prints and bright colors.
All the photos on this article also were published by Jamo, all the photos were captured by Kozo Takayama. Moreover, I have a huge number pictures of boutique and fashion store interior. Feel free to visit our gallery below to get more inspiring pictures of fashion store interiors.
Pictures of Fashion Stores
- Boutique Shop Designs with Modern Interior
- Violet Modern Boutique Room Design from Faberge
- Boutique Decorating Ideas with Simple and Luxury
- All Things You Need to Design a Good Handbag Boutique
- Boutique Interior Design of Dodo Jewelry Store by Paola Navone
- Boutique Layout Ideas for a Business Beginners
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Stuning Boutique Design of Jamo’s Project
- Anderson Boutique Hotel Interior Design with Pink and White
- Top 5 of Hong Kong Fashion Boutique Design
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Modern Fashion Boutique Interior Design by HQ
- Interior Decoration of Tomasz Starzweski Boutique Design by Studio Seilem Architects
- Modern Jewelry Shop and Boutique Interior Design of Marni in Las Vegas
- Luxurious Beams Shop Interior Design, Osaka Japan
- Searching for Boutiques in Paris, Ekovaruhuset Eco-Fashion Boutique
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Liberty of London Boutique with Gold Color
- Boutique Design of Jimlar Footwear Showroom by Lorenzo Apicella
- Boutique Design of Unicorn by Amelie Thellen and Melanie Robillard
- Contemporary Boutique Design of Tamara Brazdys Store by Plasma
- Creative Interior Design of Must Boutique in Greece