Boutique design should be organized with a good layout and sophisticated decoration, such as this boutique design project ENFOLD NAGOYA TAKASHIMAYA that has an awesome layout on it’s interior. This boutique was built by Jamo Associates. Most people forgot that the design of the interior decorating ideas also as factor important in an effort to boutique. The interior boutique design that was monotonous in fact seemed the origin in the arrangement boutique made the visitor not comfortable and bored spending their time in a boutique.
Jamo Associates realized that the interior decorating ideas on a boutique design is the most important thing to get the visitors. This awesome Jamo’s project was designed by Norito Takahashi and Chinatsu Kambayashi. The client of this project is Baroque Japan Limited. The space area of this fashion store is 57m2 and located in Nagoya, Japan.
This boutique is decorated with white color wall design with ceiling lighting supported by USHIOSPAX. Several lamps are installed recessed on the ceiling. The wood textured flooring ideas are installed to get a warm and convenience atmosphere. With the concept of “hidden beauty”, the store is interested in forms that are beautiful regardless of what angle they are viewed from.
I love this boutique’s lighting and flooring ideas, it looks awesome with wood texture on the floor. Jamo had classic French styling in mind for the space, which comes through in such areas as the herringbone pattern used for the wood floors, but at the same time put a contemporary twist on this styling through the wall moldings created through a composition of straight lines reminiscent of abstract art. By decorating this boutique like this, the architects tried to provide a cozy and contemporary boutique design.
Jamo created racks like one-of-a-kind artworks using the brand’s signature shade of blue in order to draw out the mysterious elegance the brand creates through lavish prints and bright colors.
All the photos on this article also were published by Jamo, all the photos were captured by Kozo Takayama. Moreover, I have a huge number pictures of boutique and fashion store interior. Feel free to visit our gallery below to get more inspiring pictures of fashion store interiors.
Pictures of Fashion Stores
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Boutique Design of Jimlar Footwear Showroom by Lorenzo Apicella
- Boutique Shop Designs with Modern Interior
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Boutique Decorating Ideas with Simple and Luxury
- Interior Decoration of Tomasz Starzweski Boutique Design by Studio Seilem Architects
- Boutique Interior Design of Dodo Jewelry Store by Paola Navone
- Anderson Boutique Hotel Interior Design with Pink and White
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Liberty of London Boutique with Gold Color
- Boutique Interior Design of Burberry in Paris
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Stuning Boutique Design of Jamo’s Project
- Boutique Interior Design of Maison Saad by Mila Strauss Arquitetura
- Creative Design of Must Boutique Hotel in Greece
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Shop Interior Design of Anteprima Plastiq Shop in Hong Kong
- Cenerino Children Boutique Interior Design by Marcia Argyriades for Yatzer
- Modern Jewelry Shop and Boutique Interior Design of Marni in Las Vegas
- Violet Modern Boutique Room Design from Faberge
- Top 5 of Hong Kong Fashion Boutique Design
- Best Color for Retail Store Design for a Success Shop