Sometimes its a difficult and make us confused when decorating a small bathroom, after maximizing the component of the bathroom such as toilet design, storage, bathtub and bathroom tiles, we can add a wallpaper. As we know that adding a wallpaper is the ideal and most importantly inexpensive way to outwardly dramatic changes. There are a huge range of designs of bathroom wallpaper, you can choose a self-adhesive wallpaper, its just need water to moisten the back of the wallpaper, press them tightly to the wall and allow to dry. As a rule, quite 24 hours to fully dry wallpaper.
In order to get more spacious on your small bathroom by adding a bathroom wallpaper, we need consider several things that can affecting a good or bad in our bathroom. Choose a bright color combination of the wallpaper, white, warm or ivory color are the best choice, avoid to choose dark color or the wallpaper with more than two colors combination. Most of the bathroom wallpaper using light and warm colors (white, cream, pink, yellow) that give the room a kind of lightness and warmth. But do not give up and from the so-called cool colors in decorating the bathroom (black, green, blue, magenta and red) – with careful selection range can be achieved simply incredible results.
Finally, I hope you will enjoy to this article. Feel free to share this article to your friends. You can also browse on our gallery below to get more inspiring bathroom pictures.
Pictures of Bathroom
- Grey Bathroom Tiles are favorite for Modern Bathrooms
- Luxury Bathroom Designs Collection from Axor
- Italian White Modern Bathroom of SYMI by Lino Codato Design
- Modern Bathroom Furniture of Flux_us from Lasaidea
- Colorful Modern Bathroom Design from Delpha Stylish
- Bathroom Ideas for 2014 Trend Update
- Perfect Finishing for Modern Bathroom Designs
- Italian Modus Contemporary Bathroom Ideas
- Guide and Tips on Bathroom Remodeling Project
- A Guide to Save Money in Bathroom Design
- Modern Bathroom Design Collection for Small Homes
- Customizing a Modern Bathroom from Axor Bouroullec
- Antonio Lupi White Italian Bathroom Design Gallery
- Modern Bathroom Design with Walk In Bathtub
- Bathroom Design Ideas with A Touch of Hotel Chic
- Bathroom Design Ideas with Wood Material from Axor
- What Are Some Popular Colors To Choose For The Bathroom?
- Spa Bathroom Designs for 2011 Trends
- Illuminated Bathroom Mirror for New Bathroom Designs
- Decorating and Upgrading Space Bathroom by Adding a Wallpaper