Boutique interior design on this post is a special designed boutique for children, children boutique designs usually decorated in full color theme, this is a Cenerino boutique, this boutique selling Cenerino clothes. the The architect said that “the design concept of the store was developed through analyzing functionality, perception and the demonstrative aspect.” Designed by Tognon and his design team went through a series of careful analysis to adjust the entire shop to the client; from the shop exterior to the interiors. He and his design team took a sneak into the children’s world through an adult’s point of view.
Located in Via J. Da Ponte, Bassano Del Grappa, Italy, this children boutique interior design has many decoration that special designed for children. Such as on this picture, there are several baby cloth display on white colored wall with recessed lamps on ceiling. On another picture, there are many children decoration with colorful room design and colorful mirrors for fitting room, so this can make the children feel convenience.
As the decoration, long luminous shelves were placed along the walls as they expand and illuminate the space while providing support for clothing and toys. It also could give a good lighting idea and to create a warmth.
Probably to create a special for children boutique interior design, one of the challenges designers face is to design for children as they need to create an environment that produces the desired behavior and outcome and discourages undesirable behavior. Cenerino store was designed with the four basic environmental needs that children have; movement, comfort competence and control. Summing up, for the above reasons we’d like to see more stores like Cenerino around us!
The colorful glass for windows and doors blends with the external light giving off a unique atmosphere. When all the elements of this kids store combine a space with delicate childhood memories remain in our feelings. By typing on search box above, you will easily searching for related post of Boutique interior Design.
Finally, this post shows you an awesome fashion boutique interiors with modern style. You can also get another pictures of boutiques and fashion stores by visiting our gallery below:
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Shop Interior Design of Anteprima Plastiq Shop in Hong Kong
- Boutique Interior Design of Burberry in Paris
- All Things You Need to Design a Good Handbag Boutique
- Top 5 of Hong Kong Fashion Boutique Design
- Searching for Boutiques in Paris, Ekovaruhuset Eco-Fashion Boutique
- Interior Decoration of Tomasz Starzweski Boutique Design by Studio Seilem Architects
- Anderson Boutique Hotel Interior Design with Pink and White
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Liberty of London Boutique with Gold Color
- Boutique Design of Jimlar Footwear Showroom by Lorenzo Apicella
- Luxurious Beams Shop Interior Design, Osaka Japan
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Stuning Boutique Design of Jamo’s Project
- Violet Modern Boutique Room Design from Faberge
- Boutique Interior Design of Maison Saad by Mila Strauss Arquitetura
- Creative Design of Must Boutique Hotel in Greece
- Boutique Shop Designs with Modern Interior
- Boutique Interior Design of Dodo Jewelry Store by Paola Navone
- Cenerino Children Boutique Interior Design by Marcia Argyriades for Yatzer
- Best Color for Retail Store Design for a Success Shop
- Boutique Design of Unicorn by Amelie Thellen and Melanie Robillard