Boutique design should designed in modern and welcoming, such as this awesome Unicorn boutique, designed by Amelie Thellen and Melanie Robillard. When the first time seeing the entrance door, customers will feel convenience with the boutique layout. There are a lot of glass as transparent wall to let the customers viewing some boutique’s product. And after entering this boutique, all the wall and floors are painted in white color, while the furniture are dark colored. By using white floor and wall, this boutique just need a set of simple ceiling lamps.
Boutique designs are the most favorite information on this site, again and again I share you a boutique design, this is Unicorn boutique, I found this information from coolhunting, and here is the description form the source:
After working in the fashion industry for over a decade, Mélanie Robillard and Amelie Thellen, joined forces to realize their childhood dream of opening a boutique. Unicorn is a cute shop for smart-looking women (and soon men) in Montreal’s Plateau/Mile End district.
Carrying a hand-picked selection of international, national and local designer brands such as Swedish Hasbeens, Dunderdon, Orbit, Uranium, Tilly Doro, Eugenia Designs, Madame JO and Rittenhouse, the shop also stocks beautiful vintage treasures and the very best accessories from talents local and abroad. The creature may be mythological but the store is a beautiful reality.
But if you want to searching more information about these boutique design, you can visit them at this address:
5135 Boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montreal, Quebec H2T IR9
tel. +1 514 544 2828
and here is the map
Here is short description about the unicorn boutique:
Unicorn is a Montreal based boutique created for smart looking women with a hand-picked selection of international, national and mostly local designer brands with a round-up of the very best accessories from here and abroad.
The boutique was founded in 2008 by Amelie Thellen and Melanie Robillard.
Here are some snapshot of the boutique design and the products:
Moreover, I have a lot of reviews associated with boutiques and fashion stores from around the world. Here are another articles which may interesting for you.
Fashion and Boutique Store Pictures
- Modern Jewelry Shop and Boutique Interior Design of Marni in Las Vegas
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Stuning Boutique Design of Jamo’s Project
- Best Color for Retail Store Design for a Success Shop
- Shop Interior Design of Anteprima Plastiq Shop in Hong Kong
- Boutique Shop Designs with Modern Interior
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Liberty of London Boutique with Gold Color
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Top 5 of Hong Kong Fashion Boutique Design
- Boutique Interior Design of Burberry in Paris
- Boutique Interior Design of Maison Saad by Mila Strauss Arquitetura
- Contemporary Boutique Design of Tamara Brazdys Store by Plasma
- Creative Design of Must Boutique Hotel in Greece
- Searching for Boutiques in Paris, Ekovaruhuset Eco-Fashion Boutique
- Boutique Decorating Ideas with Simple and Luxury
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Interior Decoration of Tomasz Starzweski Boutique Design by Studio Seilem Architects
- Boutique Interior Design of Dodo Jewelry Store by Paola Navone
- Cenerino Children Boutique Interior Design by Marcia Argyriades for Yatzer
- Luxurious Beams Shop Interior Design, Osaka Japan
- Boutique Layout Ideas for a Business Beginners