Boutique design with modern interior is one of important things that can create and invite more customers, that’s why Jimlar Showroom that provide Jimlar’s product is designed in modern and convenience style to get more profit and advantage. These footwear boutique design is designed in associate with Pentagram Architect’s Lorenzo Apicella.
Firstly, Apicella was able to overcome the challenges of a low ceiling and deep footprint to create a sophisticated showroom of seven private view galleries held together by a large central space that contains a reception area, a lounge and an island meeting room.
This modern boutique design was one of the winner of International Architecture Awards for The Best New Global Design 2011. Pentagram Architect’s Lorenzo Apicella has designed a showroom for the footwear company Jimlar. Situated on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 56th Street, the showroom is ideally placed in the heart of New York’s luxury retail district.
Apicella was able to overcome the challenges of a low ceiling and deep footprint to create a sophisticated showroom of seven private view galleries held together by a large central space that contains a reception area, a lounge and an island meeting room.
I love this boutique’s lighting design, it looks so modern and luxury.
To see more boutique design, you can enjoy below pictures gallery of modern boutique from this site, You can also follow the links of related post after this post.
Pictures of Boutique Interiors
- Shop Interior Design of Anteprima Plastiq Shop in Hong Kong
- Cenerino Children Boutique Interior Design by Marcia Argyriades for Yatzer
- Luxurious Beams Shop Interior Design, Osaka Japan
- Boutique Design of Jimlar Footwear Showroom by Lorenzo Apicella
- Creative Design of Must Boutique Hotel in Greece
- Boutique Layout Ideas for a Business Beginners
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Stuning Boutique Design of Jamo’s Project
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Top 5 of Hong Kong Fashion Boutique Design
- Anderson Boutique Hotel Interior Design with Pink and White
- Interior Decoration of Tomasz Starzweski Boutique Design by Studio Seilem Architects
- Boutique Design of Unicorn by Amelie Thellen and Melanie Robillard
- Boutique Interior Design of Maison Saad by Mila Strauss Arquitetura
- Modern Fashion Boutique Interior Design by HQ
- Boutique Shop Designs with Modern Interior
- Boutique Decorating Ideas with Simple and Luxury
- Searching for Boutiques in Paris, Ekovaruhuset Eco-Fashion Boutique
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Boutique Interior Design of Dodo Jewelry Store by Paola Navone
- Boutique Interior Design of Burberry in Paris