Boutique design with modern interior is one of important things that can create and invite more customers, that’s why Jimlar Showroom that provide Jimlar’s product is designed in modern and convenience style to get more profit and advantage. These footwear boutique design is designed in associate with Pentagram Architect’s Lorenzo Apicella.
Firstly, Apicella was able to overcome the challenges of a low ceiling and deep footprint to create a sophisticated showroom of seven private view galleries held together by a large central space that contains a reception area, a lounge and an island meeting room.
This modern boutique design was one of the winner of International Architecture Awards for The Best New Global Design 2011. Pentagram Architect’s Lorenzo Apicella has designed a showroom for the footwear company Jimlar. Situated on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 56th Street, the showroom is ideally placed in the heart of New York’s luxury retail district.
Apicella was able to overcome the challenges of a low ceiling and deep footprint to create a sophisticated showroom of seven private view galleries held together by a large central space that contains a reception area, a lounge and an island meeting room.
I love this boutique’s lighting design, it looks so modern and luxury.
To see more boutique design, you can enjoy below pictures gallery of modern boutique from this site, You can also follow the links of related post after this post.
Pictures of Boutique Interiors
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Modern Jewelry Shop and Boutique Interior Design of Marni in Las Vegas
- Boutique Shop Designs with Modern Interior
- Searching for Boutiques in Paris, Ekovaruhuset Eco-Fashion Boutique
- Boutique Interior Design of Dodo Jewelry Store by Paola Navone
- All Things You Need to Design a Good Handbag Boutique
- Luxurious Beams Shop Interior Design, Osaka Japan
- Modern Fashion Boutique Interior Design by HQ
- Boutique Design of Jimlar Footwear Showroom by Lorenzo Apicella
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Best Color for Retail Store Design for a Success Shop
- Creative Design of Must Boutique Hotel in Greece
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Liberty of London Boutique with Gold Color
- Boutique Interior Design of Burberry in Paris
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Stuning Boutique Design of Jamo’s Project
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Boutique Interior Design of Maison Saad by Mila Strauss Arquitetura
- Boutique Decorating Ideas with Simple and Luxury
- Cenerino Children Boutique Interior Design by Marcia Argyriades for Yatzer
- Violet Modern Boutique Room Design from Faberge