Decorating a small bedroom sometimes become a difficult since we should be careful in designing the basic decoration plans. One of the easiest way to decorate your small bedroom is using wallpaper. Wallpaper can be the most rewarding interior design decision you make for your home. But choosing the right one can also be an overwhelming process. I think wallpaper is one of the best solution on small bedroom decorating ideas. There are several things to consider about wallpaper, by reading this you can get several information such as: keep in mind before you begin, show you a collection of inspirational wallpaper images from the web, and refer you to further reading on the dos and don’ts of choosing wallpaper for small bedroom.
Before deciding to decorate your small bedroom, you should keep in mind about several things that refers to the end result of the bedroom after been decorated later. Consider to take a decision about how much the wallpaper will you need? Are you planning to do all the walls, or feature only one? Covering stained walls may involve a different approach than going for a completely new color scheme.It also important to match your wallpaper with the bedroom furniture.
Apply the bedroom with brighter wallpaper colors. It is a way to let natural light getting inside the small room reflected in these colors making your room appear bigger. Bright color wallpaper you’ve selected should matched with your bedroom color themes. It become a worst when you adding too much color in a small room, so just use two or three color combination in overall bedroom.
There are various wallpaper you can choose, on this time I will share about 5 wallpaper style that you can apply into your small bedroom.
- Romantic Wallpaper
- Casual and Faux Finished
- Contemporary and Modern Fashion
- Classic and Traditional
Budget for Wallpaper
How about the price? Here are several tips as guidance on budgeting for wallpaper:
- Measure all walls and multiply the width by the height of each wall in feet.
- Add all measurements to yield the total square footage.
- Deduct for windows, doors and other large openings.
- Check the roll label for how much square foot coverage the roll gives and ensure the roll coverage is more than the total wall square footage.
- The general rule of thumb is to order one roll extra than what you need. It is best to get it at the same time as the original purchase to ensure the rolls are from the same product run so there is no variation in color. A consumer can ensure this by looking at the batch number. If the batch numbers are the same, then there will be no variation in color. The spare roll is to account for an offset match and mistakes. You can always return unused rolls if they go unused.