Fashion store become an inviting place if the shop designed in modern and fresh, layout of the store and decorating ideas are important for fashion store. Color, Layout and display ideas can significantly improve the value of the store. Each customers wants something special when they buy something in a store, an unique and creative store, fashion store/shop or boutique interior design can bring more customers because most of people likes to enjoying something with different way or different things.
This is one of creative and unique fashion store/shop design, its called 24 Issey Miyake, the shop is inspired by Japanese convenience stores, it combines inexpensive prices, a large variety of colors and frequent changes in product lineup. Located in Tokyo for fashion designer Issey Miyake.
This is a unique fashion store that each design is available in about twenty colors and the store will completely change its stock every two months, this can keep the store’s stock in freshness condition. Instead of traditional shelving a set of thin steel rods of different heights stand in the center of the space with merchandise laid out on top.
On this website, I have a lot of article and review about store design. You can also visit our gallery below to get more inspiring pictures for your store design.
Store Interior Design Pictures
- Creative and Unique Fashion Store Design of 24 Issey Miyake Shop by Nendo
- The Miss Sixty Modern Fashion Store Home Design
- Modern Store of Cake Shop Pomme Sucre in Barcelona
- Gallery of Modern Store Design Entrance Door
- Best Color for Retail Store Design for a Success Shop
- Modern Store Design with A New Concept of Fitlop
- Modern Fashion Store Interior Design with Wonderful Decorating
- Sophisticated Porsche Fashion Shop Design in Modern Interior
- Boutique Interiors of Canto Motto Fashion Store in Guangzhou
- Modern Jewelry and Giftware Store Design of Faraone in Milan
- Interior Decorating Ideas for Famous Modern Store Designs
- Modern Fashion Boutique Accommodation of Mulberry
- Modern Showroom Design of Light Center Speyer by Germany Architect Peter Stasek
- All Things You Need to Design a Good Handbag Boutique
- Front Shop Design that Invite more Customers
- Modern Brand Oriented Fashion Store Design by Alberto Apostoli Studio
- Interior Decorating Ideas on Reebok Shoes Retail Store
- Bakery Shop, Fashion Boutique and Store Designs of Inly’s Projects
- Louis Vuitton Boutique Store Design by Takashi Murakami
- Modern Design of Fornarina Fashion Store – Las Vegas