Here is the modern architecure of the building Otto Bock HealthCare company in Berlin, Germany. This building a world leader in Prosthetics and Orthotics. The organic-dynamic design of the six storey building is based on the principles of nature as a model of harmony between technology and people. The facade bands have modeled the structure of muscle fibers that encircle the building structure in soft form.
The “soft” appearance, combined with a unique facade media production, is an open, friendly and accessible institution, and thus contributes to the image building of the company more better. May be you can get an idea on creating a modern architecture homes by seeing another post about modern home architecture on this site.
This is the staircase design of the building. Based on the idea of human muscle sections Gnädinger designed abstract, amorphous white aluminum facade panels. They dynamically wrap around the floor spaces with convex and concave, converging and diverging lines of clear cut aluminum sheets and their overlaid glazing, so as not to reveal the precision techniques of the construction behind.
The first three floor levels serve as exhibition space with interactive and realistic presentations and simulations of the technically most advanced orthopedic products. While the other exhibition floors provide seminar and conference rooms as well as spaces for consultations between patients, doctors, therapists and orthopedic technicians.
I have a lot of pictures of Modern Architecture Design on this website. Feel free to visit our gallery below to get more inspiring design.
Modern Architecture Design
- Modern Interior on Three Levels of Two Courtyards House
- Modern Floating Prefab Home Design Architecture
- Modern Interior Design of The Scottsdale Center for Dentistry
- Nature of Things on The Mansion in Modern Architecture
- Modern Architecture of Villa Kiani with Open Exterior Spaces
- Modern Architecture of Peregian Beach House with Dramatic Ocean Views
- Modern Architecture of Anantara Kihavah Villa in Maldives with Exotic Views
- Trifurcation Japanese Modern Architecture
- La Finca Modern Personal Contemporary Residence from A Cero
- Mid-Century Contemporary Condominium Interior Design of Capitol Hill at Seattle by Jean Jongeward
- Modern Residence of Lake Barcroft by FORMA
- Modern Architecture with Opened Space and Maximized Lighting
- Steckelhörn Office Complex with Unique and Modern Architecture by J. Mayer H
- Modern Architecture on Horizontal Space Prefab House
- Gardiner Museum Renovation, a blend of Classic and Contemporary Home
- Modern Classical Architecture House in Montecito by Rex Lotery Architects
- Modern Homes with Dutch Style by CSD Architecten
- Modern Architecture Design of The World Leader Otto Bock Building
- Best Home Gallery Building with Modern Architecture
- The Architecture of Potts Point House by Plode Constructions