Landscape architecture is a set of concept that contains several basic rule on environmental, socia-behavioral and aesthetic outdoor space. This article is talking about a good way to apply a landscape architecture. It involves the systematic investigation of existing house design, social, ecological, and geological condition in around your home. In a larger scale, landscape architecture has many scope, include urban design, site planing, town or urban planing, environmental restoration, park and recreation planning, etc.
Landscape architecture can be applied for and used for designing a external space using the compositional elements of vegetation of the land form by keep in mind about environment, and geological condition. For doing this, we usually hiring a landscape architects to get best landscape design we desired. The landscape architects will plan several design such as building and walkways and organizing the trees or flowers.
Actually, we can do it by our self on designing a landscape architecture, the first thing is knowing about the local license of building or landscape, after that, we can use a huge samples on internet of landscape architecture or garden ideas. Below pictures are the sample collection of landscape architecture.
By doing the right landscape architecture, we can going ‘green’, composing landform, while organizing the buildings, paving and climate to make a good outdoor space. It should be still artistic and aesthetic. Here are some duties of a landscape architect:
- Investigating, selecting and allocating of land and water resources
- Studying of feasibility
- Formulating of pictorial and written criteria the design and planing of land construction programs
- Reviewing, preparing and analyzing the master plans for land usage and development
- Producing of overall site plans, landscape grading and landscape drainage plans and irrigation plans
- Specifying, estimating the cost
- and observing in the field of the actual construction, restoration and maintenance of the land